C.O.P.S (Close Operation Protection System)
What can C.O.P.S. offer?
C.O.P.S. is a specialized system, which offers police officers and especially uniformed police, order police, patrol officers and Special Forces intervention techniques and tactics against attackers.
This particularly means defense- and safeguarding techniques:
‣ effective defense of immediate attacks on close distance (hands, fists, dull weapons, knives and sharp objects, threat by firearms)
‣ effective defense against one or several attackers (also from the ground!)
‣ effective usage and seizure of own aides and weapons
Furthermore our portfolio includes intervention techniques such as:
‣ intervention techniques in specific places
‣ intervention techniques in situations concerning vehicles of any kind
‣ effective fixation and transport of aggressors
Training – both theoretically and practically – with a concept
C.O.P.S. is being executed with an efficient concept
‣The concept is based on few, simple and universally applicable techniques,which correspond to natural motion sequences. Based on these results an optimal usage of those precious resources safe time and money.
‣Despite limited time budgets for the training, the small amount of techniques make an intensive training with simultaneous minimizing of mistakes possible.
‣A small amount of techniques offers the possibility for high amounts of repetitionin the allowed time. This leads to quick automatization of the motion sequences.
‣The automatization leads quickly to stress resistant techniques.
‣Stress resistant techniques and very practical training (including how to deal with stress, fear, and official gear) lead to a lasting improvement of self-confidence and safety in field duty.
‣An effective training of the so-called “multipliers” within the public authorities and/or government departments can also be reached by the aforementioned
If you are interested, you can contact as under email@example.com